Central Indiana Geothermal Service
Experience a New Take on Comfort and a New Standard of Efficiency with American Standard Geothermal Heating and Cooling systems.
Van Valer Heating, Cooling and Plumbing has the experience, full certification and the knowledge to educate you on the latest in Geothermal Heating and Air Conditioning technology. Van Valer technicians are ready to professionally install your custom geothermal system and you don’t need a lot of residential property to have a full system installed.
Call for your no obligation Geothermal Heating and Air Conditioning system estimate.
American Standard Geothermal System
- No matter the weather or season, the temperature within the earth remains constant.
- By tapping into those even, steady temperatures underground, your American Standard Geothermal system can regulate the temperature in your home at great efficiency.
Right for your Home
- Your Geothermal system installation includes, a fluid filled loop that consists of an underground pipe system.
- As the loop’s fluid system circulates, it draws heat out of your home during the summer and into your home during the winter.
- Four different installation configurations are available, your Van Valer Geothermal specialist will inform you of which system will provide the most efficiency for your home.
- Your home should also be as quiet as possible while controlling your indoor comfort. American Standard geothermal systems offer some of the lowest sound levels of any systems on the market.
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency – a Geothermal system is one of the more efficient ways to heat and cool your home and provide substantial savings.
- An American Standard Geothermal system is so efficient – it can return up to $4 of heat for every $1 spent on electricity.
Federal Tax Credits
- Federal tax credits are available right now for select Geothermal Heating and Cooling systems.
- Receive up to $6,000 in tax credits and up to 30% of your total Geothermal system cost – these tax credits are available through 2016!*
Our indoor comfort estimate process is one of the most thorough and professional interactions you will experience for today’s heating, cooling and pluming industry – and most important – a no sales pressure approach.
*Tax credit is subject to IRS regulations. Consult a tax professional for advice on tax preparation.