American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning Matched System
Van Valer Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical is ahead of the industry field when it comes to “whole house energy efficiency”.
When we sit down with you at your kitchen table or visit with you in your living room, we’re not talking to you one dimensionally or trying to push one piece of equipment on you no matter the cost.
During our informative whole house energy audit, we show you what would be most beneficial to your in home comfort and how to truly decrease your overall residential or business energy consumption.
One of the most important elements in today’s in home energy efficiency is making sure your full indoor comfort system has matching components from a company that you can trust for long term quality and durability.
Listen to Why You Cannot Wait for us to Conduct a Whole House Comfort Check
In an American Standard matched system everything works together to do more.
- Heat Pump – provides cooling in the summer, then reverses in the winter to bring warmth into your home.
- Comfort Control – With programmable or non programmable options available, American Standard controls are smart, clear and intuitive.
- Furnace – Warms your home with oil or natural gas during the winter and circulates cool air during the summer.
- Accuclean Air Filtration – A new definition of whole home air filtration, Accuclean removes up to an incredible 99.98% of particles down to .1 micron from the filtered air.
- Air Handler – Circulates heated or cooled air throughout your home quietly and efficiently.
- Coils – Attached to your furnace or within your air handler, it works with your outdoor unit to provide air that is cool, comfortable and conditioned.
Schedule your whole house energy audit and explore the short term and long term indoor air quality and financial benefits with your Van Valer Whole House Energy Specialist.